Monday, March 4, 2013

Dr. Seuss Tour of Doors

This is one of my favorite times of year!
Dr. Seuss' Birthday!!


One of our sweet Kindergarten teachers organized a door contest this year for our parent teacher conferences.  We decided to go with the Dr. Seuss theme.  So let's go on a little tour, shall we??!!

This is my door. I had my Kindergarten's create their own animal. What would you want in your zoo? I put the animals in train cars like they were coming to the zoo. 

This is Tiffany's door.  She went with the Lorax theme. Tiffany is one of our awesome 2nd grade teachers. 
Her blog is AMAZING! She also has great stuff at her TPT store



Mrs. Holly's door was SUPER CUTE!  I love the maps everywhere.  She also had her kids make maps of their classroom.  The background on her door is made up of maps.  She's so creative! She teaches 1st grade.













The door above was the speech teacher's!  How clever!




No comments:

Post a Comment